Do you live in the greater Sacramento area? Do you or someone you know live with Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
(CRPS) or some other form of chronic pain? You don’t have to go it alone!
Attend the new U.S PAIN FOUNDATIONS SACRAMENTO CHRONIC PAIN SUPPORT GROUP.
WHAT: NO-FEE peer-to-peer support group is now available
• Be a part of a strong, positive, forward-moving support
• Focus on shared interests
• Share your experiences
• Learn from the experience of others
• Discover the wisdom you have to share
• Join those who truly understand what it’s like to live with
the symptoms and life challenges unique to CRPS.
WHEN: June 28, 2018, 10-11:30am
WHERE: North Natomas Public Library
4660 Via Ingoglia
(Off I-5 and Del Paso Blvd.)
NOTE: This is not a psychotherapy group.
For further information, please contact my email Richard Kreis @ iCareConsulting@att.net.
(Please type “CRPS Support Group” in subject line so your email is highlighted. Thank you!)