Thank It’s that time again and we’re only eighteen (18) days away from the 2016 annual Walk4ALZ , (Walk for Alzheimer’s). I would like to thank all my sponsors for the past two years. Each year I have added $200.00 to my goal to keep things within reach. This year to date we have raised $710.00 out of my 2016, $1000.00 goal. To ensure all donations show up on the books by walk day, donations will need to be in the next few days.
If you would like to sponsor myself, team, Walk for a Cure and all those living with this horrible disease and to use your donation as a 2016 tax deduction, go to the following link, enter my name, Richard Kreis and the amount of your donation. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated as the raised funds will go to Alzheimer’s research, patient aid and many other areas in the fight to help find a cure a treat Alzheimer’s.
CURRENT ALZHEIMERS RELATED FACTS:
- 6th leading cause of death
- 5 million (+) Americans are living with Alzheimer’s.
- 1 in 3 seniors die with Alzheimer’s or other form of dementia.
- In 2015 more than 15 Million caregivers provided 18.1 Billion hours in unpaid care.
- Every 66 seconds someone developed Alzheimers.
- The number of Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease is growing – and growing fast. An estimated 5.4 million Americans of all ages have Alzheimer’s disease in 2016.
- Of the 5.4 million Americans with Alzheimer’s, an estimated 5.2 million people are age 65 and older, and approximately 200,000 individuals are under age 65 (younger-onset Alzheimer’s).
- One in nine people age 65 and older has Alzheimer’s disease.
- By mid-century, someone in the United States will develop the disease every 33 seconds.
For additional facts on Alzheimer’s follow copy & paste this link:
From myself, team Walk for a Cure, the Alzheimer’s Association and from everyone who will benefit from your donations, thank you all in advance for reading my blog post and for any and all donations.
Team Walk for a Cure