Attending the Epilepsy Awareness Day at Disneyland this year? Do you know what’s where when you get there? Well, this is a continuation of my post yesterday which showed the schedule and a list of items to maybe start getting ready since the time is coming upon us fast. This post will give you some ideas of where there is a pharmacy (CVS), Starbucks and some other locations you may want to know about.
- On arrival don’t forget to put all valuables,this includes medications and prescriptions in your rooms safe and set a personal password or use one of your credit cards as the key.
- If you have prescriptions that need to be filled, make sure you go to the pharmacy so they can be picked up later in the day. Some medications cannot be refilled until the day before the final dose date. We’ve had to fill one in Anaheim before and lost three refills because of it.
- Instead of paying the high cost for water inside the parks ($5.00 +) stop by CVS Pharmacy and grab a case of water for $4.00-$5.00 and your allowed to take it in the parks.
- Also while you’re at CVS or the market grab quick energy snacks to carry in your backpack to keep from having to pay the high park prices. Save that for lunch or dinner in the park.
- Have hand wipes available for clean up throughout the parks.
- If you need to rent a scooter or such for your time in Anaheim, call ahead and request one t be waiting at your hotel bell hop or front desk. Most even pick up from the same place. We’ve used Apple Scooter (714) 747-6177, several times now with no issues and they’re very reasonably priced.
DISNEYLAND GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL
1600 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
1150 West Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
DISNEY PARADISE PIER
1717 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
1803 South Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802
DIRECTIONS: Disneyland Dr. to the right to W. Katella Ave. turn Left and
it is on the corner of Disneyland Dr. and W. Katella Ave.
1765 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
DIRECTIONS: Corner of W. Katella Ave. and S. Harbour Blvd.
1100 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
DIRECTIONS: Disneyland Dr. to the right and it is on the corner of
Disneyland Dr. and W. Katella Ave.
IHOP Pancake House
1840 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
DIRECTIONS: Corner of W. Katella Ave. and S. Harbour Blvd. by Red Lion
Bubba Gump Shrimp, P.F. Chang’s, McCormick & Schmick’s Grille, Roy’s and Cheesecake Factory are all on the corner of W. Katella and S. Clementine St. and are near the Anaheim Mall about 2 miles from the Disney Hotel.
I hope this helps those of you new to the Epilepsy Awareness Day at Disneyland or to Anaheim itself. If you have any tips you would like to share, please feel free to send them to me and I will add them to my list. I am looking forward to another great event. Stop by our table, 365CaregivingTip.com and say hello.
Thank You All,