Hello and Happy New Year,
I don’t normally have so many resolutions, or do I post them for anyone and everyone to see. My hope is that doing this will help me stick to my guns and complete them by 12/31/2016.
- Clear out the garage enough to fit one car to load/unload Robert, who has epilepsy and uses either a wheelchair or walker on a daily basis.
- Increase posting to PickYourPain.org and grow it more.
- Complete and become a, Certified Caregiving Consultant through http://www.caregiving.com.
- Get “leg” healed once and for all.
- Organize Mom’s side room and her shed.
- Take a class a month from http://www.universalclasses.com
- Move boxes we use the least of in the garage up into the attic.
- Decide on backyard landscaping and implement it. (Cover pergola with clear corrugated plastic, build seating around fire pit).
- Get front yard filled with drought (low water) plants and a drought tolerant ground cover.
- Build Christmas and Halloween decorations at a minimum of one a month.
- Organize and maintain office and build minimum three 5′ floating shelves.
- Start a walk/workout routine which will help with my chronic back pain and to help me maintain if not lose a few pounds.
- More to be added……….
I will provide updates on how I’m doing with these and will add more as I figure them out. Wishing everyone a great new year. Keep Blogging
~ Richard K.
“Pain without Humor is Just Painful”
~ Richard Kreis