Once again, I will be participating in this years Alzheimer’s Associations “Walk to End Alzheimer’s”®. The difference this year is I will be walking with the team in Huntington Beach, Ca. I’m committed to raising awareness and funds in the fight against the nation’s sixth-leading cause of death. I’m doing this for Steve, a very good friend who was diagnosed about a year and a half ago with the early stages of Alzheimer’s. Steve is an engineer who works for Disneyland and helped dream up, design and constructed rides such as, Soaring Over California, where you feel as if you’re hang gliding over California. It just goes to prove that Alzheimer’s does not discriminate. Please help me reach my goal of $500.00 plus, by making a tax-deductible donation. You can visit my personal fundraising page to make a secure credit card donation online or download a form to mail in with a check. All donations benefit the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association — and every dollar makes a difference in this fight.
- Go to http://act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk/General?fr_id=1971&pg=pfind, follow directions below. Or go to, http://act.alz.org/site/PageServer?pagename=walk_homepage
- Enter my name, Richard Kreis as the walker you’re donating to, so the amount will post to our goal chart.
- Find my name in the list and tab on the blue “DONATE.”
- Fill in the form with your donation information.
- Please be sure to click on the purple “COMPLETE DONATION.”
Thank you in advance from myself, Steve and all those that will benefit from you generous donation.